Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Yeah, it's been a LONG, LONG time since I've blogged, but life happens and well I don't have time to log on and update in longer than "status" and "tweets" but I felt compelled to write the previous post because of the current situation our family is going through due to the government shutdown.  While I doubt Obama or anyone in Congress will actually read it, it was therapeutic to even write it and post it just in case anyone cares.

SO moving on I wanted to update...cause it's looking like the last time I posted pictures it was when Zack was a baby!!  Holy cow, yeah that's a while back.  Zack will be 4 on Halloween!  Since then we've added Juliana in July of 2011 and most recently Amilya in July 2013.  We now have 3 girls and 2 boys...exactly what my family had growing up :o)  Are we done....well that's yet to be seen.  While we are 99% sure we're done, we haven't taken any measures to insure that we're done...catch my drift.  Every baby is a miracle and a blessing.

I will try to be better about posting updates and pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment