Tuesday, May 5, 2009

GRADUATION!!!

Ok...so I know no one really reads my blogs so this is mostly for "records" sake.

I will graduate with a 4.0 on Saturday from Park University. I'm pretty excited, but I just found out about in last Friday so I haven't had the chance to tell everyone or send out any invitations. So I'm a little bummed about that. I guess I can always send out after the fact announcements with me in my cap and gown or whatever.

So if you're reading this and I actually know you, please come to my graduation Saturday May 9th at 11am at the Community of Christ Auditorium in Independence. If you don't know where that is please call me and I can give you directions.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!!! I read your blog ;) I would love to come see you graduate, but that's a little short notice for us. Congrats on the 4.0 GPA - that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete