Sunday, July 12, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!

We saw a penis...LOL

We weren't planning on finding out the gender of the baby, I REALLY wanted it to be a surprise, but we have to do sonograms about every 4-6 weeks and on the last sonogram I saw "boy parts" although the lady doing the sonogram didn't confirm it then I just knew I was right. Couple that with the fact that Lukas was SURE it was a boy and you couldn't convince him otherwise, and a dream I had early on of the delivery and holding a baby boy I already knew. I told Josh we might as well just go ahead and get it confirmed. I told the lady before she started I was 95% sure it was a boy anyway and sure enough she quickly told us we could now be 99.999% sure :o)

We're very happy and are busy now trying to figure out bedroom configurations. Now if we could only agree on a name! I'm going to name this baby Zackery Scott, but Josh still wants (and thinks he might have a shot) to name him Jonas Zackery.

No comments:

Post a Comment